North Carolina Rafting & Tubing on the Tuckaseegee River
Tuckaseegee Rafting & Tubing in the Western North Carolina mountains is FUN!
- How much time do you have to spend on the river? What level of challenge and excitement do you want?
- The type of boat, and whether you want to do a fully guided, guide assisted, or unguided trip will determine what your adventure is like.
- It’s your river trip – visit Rentals and Guided Trips to learn more.
- [Psst, here’s a secret! The nearby Nantahala River, where hundreds of thousands of people go whitewater rafting every summer, has average water temps in the mid 50s. Nearby Deep Creek, popular for tubing in the Park, has average water temps in the 60s in summer.
- The Tuckaseegee River’s temps average in the 70s. Now you know why families love our Tuckaseegee River float trips.]